Sent your T's today

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sent your T's today
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 20:15:34 -0400
Hi there.  I sent out your tee shirts today to the Freedom Comm address you
sent me.
$18 for the two shirts, and $3 for the box/postage  +$21

Send me your check or something if you like them, otherwise, just send them
back. I'm sure you'll like them a lot, though...  I don't know how they can
make such good quality shirts for so little, but that's Chinatown for ya.
You should see the $10 watches and stuff... Jan bought a purse (I don't
know the 'brand", but it's the beige leather type with a finish on it like
an old sepia toned map) for $20.  I doubt it's leather, but I've seen the
same ones in Macys for more than $150.  Cool, huh?

See ya later
Dave  <<--loves a bargain
'62 MGA 1600 MkII