Lazarus is in the movies

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lazarus is in the movies
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:51:35 -0700
Hi Listers,
     Some of you may recall that I offerred the use of Lazarus (my
52TD) for a producer from PBS who was doing a movie about Wm. Shockley,
the father of the transistor. Well, after all these months, today was
the day. They spent about five hours this afternoon shooting various
shots of the actor and Lazarus on some back roads here in southeastern
Mass. Fortunately, the actor took to Lazarus right away and had a blast
driving him around with cameras strapped/taped/suction-cupped to the
car. Hopefully, the movie will be seen on PBS sometime next winter. I'll
let you know.

Bud Krueger
52TD