Re: MAGNETTE HELP!!

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re: MAGNETTE HELP!!
From: Jerry K <JKProd@triton.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:46:33 -0400
I contacted the former business owner, well his wife,.  She sat that it
belonged to
someone from out of town" and that the last time that someone asked, they
checke and
he did not want to sell it.  They said that if they see the owner they will ask
again (would not give name). I will keep watching it and give them a call in a
few
months.

I'll keep you posted if situation changes

Jerry Kohlenstein