I'm back and way behind :) - new pics

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm back and way behind :) - new pics
From: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:26:51 -0500
Hi all!

I'm back after three months of the digest format and am way behind in my MGS
reading.  :(  I've been spending much of the spring repainting the 'B.  Now
that I have it completed - I'm spending most of my time driving it - and not
much time at the computer (that's not a complaint!)

Special thanks to Art Pfenninger for some much needed guidance on
refinishing a car in lacquer.  New pics are on my MG Page.

Regards,

Rich Mason
'73 MGB (wearing new Black Tulip lacquer)
Huntsville, AL
e-mail--> rmason@ro.com
WWW-----> http://ro.com/~rmason
MG Page-> http://ro.com/~rmason/mgpage.htm