Re: Steering

To: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>, "Ron Schonscheck" <schonny@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Steering
From: "Murray Arundell" <goforit@ecn.net.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 23:58:18 +1000
Out here we fit a steering conversion using the steering box from a Datsun
120Y.  It will easily graft on to a TC steering column and the difference
is unbelievable.  It actually steers where you point the wheel.

I've got one in my TC and swear by it.  As opposed to swearing at my old TC
steering set-up!

Murray Arundell
Brisbane - Australia.