Re: Why Does Moss Do That

To: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Why Does Moss Do That
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 18:58:36 -0400
At 07:06 AM 6/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I noticed some models of my favorite cars (any British sports car, almost),
>in the latest Moss Motoring. I ordered them for $29.95. In browsing through
>the latest (and very nice) Triple C catalogue I noticed the same cars with
>an even  better selection for only $21.95. Why does Moss have to rip off the
>public. I can't believe with their buying power their cost for these cars is
>more than a small outfit like "CCC".
>
>Jack

That's a good question...  I was considering buying their woven driving
gloves the other day when I drove my A about 100 miles on the highway.  It
was about 55degrees outside andI have no roof or windows.  Froze my hands
off.  Moss wants $30... I found terrific gloves today in a bicycle shop for
$13.
Dave
'62 MGA 1600 MkII