BugEye Apologia

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: BugEye Apologia
From: YourName <jburruso@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 15:57:15 -0800
Sunday Afternoon   June 14, 1998

Well these past three weeks have been very interesting to say the least.  It
seemed like it was going to
be the easiest thing in the world to sell or trade my BugEye.  My plan was to
sell my somewhat
finished BugEye and get a good driving MGB.  Well...thats not exactly what
happened.  The
we are communicating
at the speed of light.  About 85% of the people I talked to were great.  They
seemed genuine,
interested and friendly.  The problem was getting good communications across
to a lot of people in a
very short period of time.  It was sort of like the sitcoms where someone is
on a two party phone and
keeps switching back and forth between parties.  Sooner or later the wrong
person is talking at the
wrong time.  I tried writing a script for myself so that I could be consistent
with every call and e-mail
message.  But different people ask different questions and invariably I lost
track of who I was talking
to.

I still have the BugEye and I guess I'll get it running and then show it in
person and I'll do it at the
beginning of winter when the demand is a little slower.  My apologies to
anyone I didn't get back to
and for those angry folks out there who  told me I was asking for too much
money and at the same
time asked if I could deliver it the same day, well I hope you get better
soon.

Back to lurking and asking the occasional question and once again sorry if I
offended anyone.

Joe Burruso
60 Sprite
AN5L26473