Re: Oh Abingdon! Why'd you do that?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <VanBlanken@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Oh Abingdon! Why'd you do that?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 20:20:44 -0500
Freekin' Bastards! hehe...ah well, it's done now, much newspaper, drysweep,
buckets, etc later...You're probably right, I've just met MOWOG, the money
saving devil head on....This ranks up there with the circlips on the rear
wheel brake cylinders, almost...except all I could do was let it drizzle
down and fill the buckets and wipe with rags....I  have some expensive dogs
dammit! :) (Beagle and a Bluetick Coonhound)
This is going to be written down, no one warned me...hehe...but it was
fun... as I was turning wrenches I was thinking it was almost as fun as
driving her!

Dan
73 B