A dehumidifier for my MG--recommendation

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A dehumidifier for my MG--recommendation
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:54:59 -0400
I was given a dehumidifier and thought I'd stick it in the garage, just to
keep the air a bit drier... the tank, (2-3 gallons?) filled up in less than
24 hours.  2nd 24, same thing.
I'm not really looking for advice on sealing my garage, which would be nigh
unto impossible, but just advising that if you have or can get a
dehumidifier, do so.

With all the rain we're getting in the northeast this week and the last, I
guess getting as much air dried out as possible can't be a bad thing... I
shudder to think about all those gallons of water wafting around.

I'm going to rig up something to drain the water directly into a drain.
You guys prolly know, but a good dehumidifier can be had at Home Depot at
fair prices.
Dave Iwansky
'62 MGA 1600 MkII