2nd Car

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 2nd Car
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 12:22:30 -0400
I'm thinking of getting rid of my Mercury and getting another British car
as an everyday car for my 40 mile commute. I'm considering a Jaguar, either
a Mark X or 240G, or a mid-to-late 80s XJ6. I used to own an 81 XJ6, and
while it was nice, it did break often, and was probably one of the least
luxurious of the XJ6 series. Since this will be my commuter car, I want
something reasonably quick, fun to drive, COMFORTABLE, and somewhat
reliable. With all the money I am investing in the B, I want something I
can take out in bad weather or rack up miles in. The B is a fair-wether
just for fun car right now.

Any advice is helpful!

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973 - http://members.home.com/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring  - http://members.home.com/mgbhaven