Re: Dead B, Part II

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dead B, Part II
From: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 12:52:03 -0400
Hey Gary,  check to see if this car has the seat belt sequencer box under
the center of the dash. This was a nightmare that the feds came up with back
then to make sure that everybody wore their seatbelts.  If this thing goes
then you will get no signal to your ignition sensor which equals no spark.
I had the same problem on my 74 when I got it. You have to get the wiring
diagram for this thing and jumper around the box.  I wish that I had had
this list when I faced this problem, I worked on the problem for 2-3 days
before I figured it out,  consider yourself lucky that you have this
resource.  Good luck!

                                                                Don Walton
in NC  73B  74B  77B