RE: Fixed Choke Cable Problem!!!

To: "David Stecher" <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Fixed Choke Cable Problem!!!
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 20:13:55 -0700
Dave-

Unfortunately I didn't see your original post.  For future reference, it is
very simple to cut off the end of the cable where it connects to the
carb(s), and pull the old cable out of the existing housing.  Then you can
simply thread the new cable back into the housing.  Obviously this won't
work for cables with damaged jackets.

Regards,

Chris