RE: Swarm !

To: "Ray e. Huff" <mgbrh@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Swarm !
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 15:29:29 +0200
There is a difference between love and money.  I have owned my MGB for 27
years, I love her.  Those Miata owners WILL never own any of their cars that
long, and they think that the cars are disposable .  They want something
that they think they look "cool" in, today.  When the style changes, so will
they.  Bottom line:  They don't have a clue.

Don't forget: "They can't get you upset unless you let them."

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB (BRG, no PO)