RE: Turn Signals

To: "'Ben Ruset'" <bruset@home.com>
Subject: RE: Turn Signals
From: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 08:57:52 -0600
Have you cleaned the contacts on the turn signal switch?  They are notorious
for getting corrosion or dirt or whatever on them which causes the signals
to not work.  I have to clean mine every few months or they stop working.
The hazard will work independently of the turn signal switch, but the
indicator lights on the dash should flash as well.

John Miller
76 MGB