Re: cast iron manifold paint

To: "Michael Hartley" <roadster@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: cast iron manifold paint
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:45:11 -0500
I've used  the high temperature enamel for exhast headers which 'cures'
out under heat with good results.  It will cure out to where it almost
looks like the manifold has been porcelean coated.  It looks real good,
but if you get anything on it, like oil,grease, etc., get it off before you
heat the manifold up again, or it will bake it and look like crap...
Harlan.