RE: Adventures in towing

To: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Adventures in towing
From: "John Steczkowski" <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 07:54:52 -0500
I saw a good adventure in towing... a full-size pickup flat-towing an S-10
pickup (using towbar). Get this....The tow bar was attached to the REAR
bumper of the S-10. I don't know how the guy kept this rig on the road, but
I relly wanted to see him turn....

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Business Systems Solutions, Central & West
PSW Technologies, Inc.
512-343-6666
stecz@pswtech.com
http://www.pswtech.com/~stecz