SU needle selection, filter Q's

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SU needle selection, filter Q's
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:08:24 -0500
As mentioned previously,  I have just completed a quick freshening of the
MGA.  I installed the mild performance cam from Northwest Imports.  Any
recommendations on what needle I should use in the old SU's?  I am also
considering K&N filters since the stock filters are a bit rough.  I do not
have a stock exhaust but I have no idea what make it is- the muffler is
square if that gives anyone a clue.  If anyone has personal experience with
a similar setup I would appreciate some guidance.

Do the K&N filter kits from Moss include the APT stub stacks?  Would I be
better off dealing straight with APT?

Does Northwest Imports have an E-mail address?  I can't seem to see one on
their web page.  If not I will try to call them sometime in the future but
I prefer E-mail since there are no long distance charges involved.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA