RE: It sucks to be me today.

To: "'Orjan Lovoll (BEST Consulting)'" <a-orjanl@microsoft.com>,
Subject: RE: It sucks to be me today.
From: Sam Clifford <samc@netdoor.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:24:55 -0500
BILL, I RECENTLY MANAGED TO "OVERCLOSE" MY HOOD ALSO. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR'S =
IS IN THE SAME SITUATION MINE WAS IN. AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS OF =
BRILLIANT IDEAS, I FINALLY GOT A PIECE OF FLAT STEEL ABOUT 1/4" THICK & =
3/4" WIDE & LONG ENOUGH TO REACH THRU THE GRILLE. DRILL A LARGE HOLE IN =
THE CORNER AT THE END. THEN, ABOUT 3-4" BACK, VISE IT AND TWIST IT 90". =
THIS WAY, WHEN YOU SLIDE IT THRU THE GRILLE, IT WILL BE HORIZONTAL BY =
THE LATCH, BUT VERTICAL AT THE SLATS OF THE GRILLE. SORRY ABOUT YOUR =
HOOD. SAM