Re: In memory of DamitDick

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: In memory of DamitDick
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 05:07:18 EDT
In a message dated 6/18/98 5:14:20 AM, barneymg@ntsource.com wrote:

> Please take your LBC on Saturday and drive an hour in
>memory of Dick Criswell.

I met Dick briefly in Indy in '96.  It was all too short a meeting of a grand
enthusiast, and I regret not knowing him better.  I cannot drive the A
tomorrow in Dicks Memory, lost the drain plug from the pan while checking
speedo calibration (it read 20 MPH low) and cooked the bearings, but I will
stop disassembling the engine in the early P.M. and take the Sterling out on
my favorite twisty roads.  Rest easy Dick.

Bob Shaw