Drive for Dick

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Drive for Dick
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 14:14:18 -0400
Just returned from an hour and a half ride in my A in memory of
Dammit Dick. Drove out to Bethlehem PA and back some side roads and some
interstate.  Boy was it HOT - Had to take my second shower of the day
when I returned.

This morning I got up early to replace the rear brake pipe on the BGT
(the one that runs across the axle from the left wheel cylinder to the
three way.  Started as 5 am thinking I would beat the heat - FAT CHANCE!
Replacing the pipe itself wasnt too bad only took about an hour or so
but the fun began when I tried to bleed the bloody thing! Just couldnt
get all the air out - finally at about 11 AM I got it done and tested
the brakes. It stops!

We'll miss you Dick!

Rick

<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm>