two steps back

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: two steps back
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:22:12 -0500 (CDT)
BUMMER!!

Got the two 76s, Midget and MGB, started this week and both are are
need of immediate rebuilding. The B engine gets pulled this week and I
can already see this is going to be an "as long as I'm at it" project,
so my original notion of transferring the registration from my,
recently sold, 77 to the 76 is out the window. Look for the 76 to be
hitting the show fields along the north Atlantic USA coast early this
fall. Midget will need to wait a while.

Safety Fast,
David (but hey! the 75 B is running fantastic) Deutsch