RE: Plug gap on Petrinox Ignition

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Plug gap on Petrinox Ignition
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 17:54:35 -0700
Just installed the a Crane XR700 to replace the points & condensor along w/
a Lucas sport coil (40,000 volt) and Bosch wires.  Can really notice the
difference in performance.

Bought the parts at British Masters here in San Diego [no discount 8^( but
parts were in stock *^)  ].  Talked with the head mechanic about gaping the
plugs.  He said that you would not see any noticable difference above .035.
I think I'll start at .045 and work back just to test it.

Nick
73B