Re: WD40 as releasing oil -- NOT!

To: simon_matthews@avanticorp.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WD40 as releasing oil -- NOT!
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:16:15 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-24 15:10:08 EDT, simon_matthews@avanticorp.com
writes:

<<
 So on Monday, I drove to work, where I applied some real releasing oil that
 was used in the labs. 10 minutes later, the wheel fell off the hub.
 Conclusion -- as a releasing oil, WD40 does not cut it.

Simon:

   If you knew how many listers and lists that I have addressed this to you
would
\be able to regress yourself to diapers!!!!  WD-40 is a "lubricant"; it is NOT
'releasing agent [penatrating fluid].  It would seem that my four decades of
experience is for naught as there seem to be an extremely LARGE number of
experts out here in cyberland - especially the 'mgs' & 'spridgets' lists.

   Congrats on your results [and I know for sure that the two (2) guys
'whoring'
the market place will SURELY comeup with same info [sic].