Re: Missing wiring connector

To: detherin@interlog.com
Subject: Re: Missing wiring connector
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:31:12 EDT
David,
 Unless you are a "purist" or luckily are able to find that connector in
a scrap yard,
 you should be able to find a suitable replacement male/female set of
polarized connectors at an electrical supply house. It's possible that
Radio Shack would have something that will work.
 All you really need is a male/female set that is so made that it cannot
be connected except in one manner, the correct way.
Good luck

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget'