electrical problems

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: electrical problems
From: "Henry Schultz" <glassart@jorsm.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 16:09:37 -0500
First thanks again for the help on the brakes and the motor mount! I now
have a electric problem. The wires that run from the starter (the brown
ones ) have started to melt together. Do you think it is possible that they
may have rubbed together and started to short out or is there some other
possibility. One wire had been replaced by the PO that one ran to a plastic
piece that I think might be a fuse the haynes manual dose not say. The
piece I am talking about is on page 201 right next to item 72. I am also
wondering if the alt. is putting out to many amps? Well thanks again for
the help in advance    Mike Schultz