Cam

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cam
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:28:49 EDT
<< D9 Performance Grind
        Intake               Exhast
Dur.   264                  264
Lift     .414                .414
Lash  0.011               0.013

   Looking at what I could find on cam spec.s the duration specified doesn't
seem excessive, ( I think
stock is around 257?), but the lift is fairly high.  My
question is does any know ( have a guess) as too
what I could expect from this cam if I install it?  Would
it be good on the street, or too much, am I looking at
a mild performace grind, or is it more ' off road' ?
Some of you folks that are into the raceing sceen, and
have been through a lot of tweeking with cam grinds
might have a feel for this.
Thank in advance,
Harlan.>>

Should do fine on the street. Clean up the head while you are at it, and
consider fitting HS6 SUs (not a Weber).

Bill S.