MG TC Wiring question

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: MG TC Wiring question
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:15:14 -0700 (PDT) (20:15 UT)
I was up at my dad's house this weekend, and I felt sorry for his TC
that has not been out in a long while.  He had it repainted, and the
brake lights and turn indicators have not worked since.  The rest of
the lights still work, including the rear.  I poked around and could
not find where the problem is.  I don't have an electrical diagram for
a TC.  Any suggestions?  There appears to be current to the brake
switch actuated by the pedal.  There does not appear to be any current
to the rear lights during braking.
Also, the flyoff brake does.  I haven't lifted the boot, but is there
a way to remedy the brake handle so that it will remain engaged?
I'd like to see him get some enjoyment out of the old TC.  He's had it
since around 1952.
I'll have to check my Moss catalog to see if there's a Haynes manual for TCs.
*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*