The end is even closer!!!!

Subject: The end is even closer!!!!
From: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 00:19:34 -0500
The engine is now back into the 76 B.  The tranny crossmember is also
bolted to the body, but not to the tranny.  Getting the engine back into
the car took WAY more time than removing it (partly because the person
who helped me pull it wasn't the one who helped me reinstall it, and the
puller helper was more experienced in the area).  But it's mounted
sortof.  I worked on that car twelve hours today, including towing it
home.  Tomorrow I'm relaxing [I reached Thursdays goal today so I'll be
taking a break].  I'll do all the wiring, ground straps, distributor,
radiator, carb, etc.  I'd like to toy with putting the SUs on there from
the GT [Pokrefke's post got me a little fired up about that].  I'll
hopefully be rolling by Saturday!!

--
Tyson Sherman
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman