Re: Rocker panles on a B

To: charlie schellinck <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Subject: Re: Rocker panles on a B
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 03:48:50 -0400
charlie schellinck wrote:
> Well The B is so rusty that I finaly bit the bullet and called octagon
> motor group and orderd my new set of rocker panles!

  Be sure to get the inners and castle rails as well, if the outers
are gone then so are they.

  You also need doglegs for each rear fender since you have to
cut them off to change the rockers.

> 1. can a amature do this.

  You bet.

> 2. Will my car be straight after this.

  Be darn careful. Align the door VERY well before you
start and use it to ensure the car isn't folding. Do
one side at a time.

> 3. anyone else on this list done this before?

  I've done one side of my B, it's in progress. ;>

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/