Re: 'new' MGA

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <COUSCOUS2@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 'new' MGA
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 16:11:32 -0500
Sonny,
Besides the engine stuff (I'll leave that to the wiser listers)...
As with any car that's sat that long, you're going to need to check the
entire brake system before you can get it safely on the road. Wheel cylinder
and M/C seals and rubber lines will go bad with age, and better to fix them
now then have them break on you when you're trying to stop!
Cheers
Dan
73B