Off Topic S/S was Re: RE" welding a 69 MGB

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "RAY WYGONIK" <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Off Topic S/S was Re: RE" welding a 69 MGB
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 17:43:08 -0500
C'mon Ray! That would be Fraud, waste and Abuse! I've NEVER seen that before
in my 9 years active service...nudge, wink...
All ya'll taxpayers should request a tour of a local active duty military
post and go look in the "Scrap" bins!
Before you do it, buy a copy of Dupont's Register and see how much they
charge for a Hummer, known to us as HMMWVs...
Geez, did I say that? I could get fired! ;) SOME of us are aware of the
money involved, mostly the ones who work in the motor pools every day. A
smart person might go to the scrap yards in Ft. Hood, Benning, Stewart, etc.
and sell parts to those rich idiots driving Hummers on the streets! (soft
tops may be a commodity)
Or maybe I should suggest it to the army and get some cash?
Dan
73 B