Vanderbilt Car Show-August 23-Centerport, LI, NY

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vanderbilt Car Show-August 23-Centerport, LI, NY
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 06:18:59 -0500 (CDT)
The pre-registrations continue to come in and about half of the 125
slots are now filled. Lots of great cars coming. Anyone ever hear of a
Bizzarini ? I hear there will be one at the show this year. This is an
"open to all" show and I see there are a pair of 59 Mercedes SLs, a 57
T-Bird and a 66 Cobra on the list. This is the Eighteenth Annual show
and the array of entries becomes more interesting every year.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch