And now on the lighter side! Absolutely no LBC Content or any "Swaps" B

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: And now on the lighter side! Absolutely no LBC Content or any "Swaps" BS.
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 17:07:59 -0500
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire out as a
handyman and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood.  They went to
the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any
jobs to do.  "Well, you can paint my porch.  How much will you
charge?" The blonde said "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and
explained that the paint and ladders were in the garage.  The man's
wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her
husband, "Do they realize that the porch goes all the way around the
house?  The man replied, "They should, we were standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect the money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and
I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man
reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added,
"that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

Stolen without permission from some other list that forwarded it to
someone else that sent it to me and I can't remember who.  No claim
for originality, and no where does it say here that the "blonde" is
male or female, US or Canadian citizen, black or white, drives a
sprite, midget, RBB, CBB, TD, TC, TF, A or Miata.

--
Mark
70 MG Midget