Seat cover kits

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seat cover kits
From: Joe MacDoniels <macdoniels@HOPE.CIT.HOPE.EDU>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 08:24:16 -0400
I just completed the interior (77B rdstr) and discovered something that was
not noted in the instructions nor that I recall having been mentioned here.

There is a LEFT and RIGHT seatcover difference on the late model covers!
The inboard ("flute"?) cover panel(nearest the tunnel) is narrower than the
outboard or door side seat cover panel.  My kit had NO indication of the
distinction and no indication of a left and right on the covers.  My clever
brother-in-law noticed and save us a tedious error.

No more rust, nice paint, new carpets, new panels, new seat cushions and
covers, engine runs well...lots of sun shine in Michigan.  Life is good.

Peace,
Joe MacDoniels