Re: Hagerstown MG98/signing off

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Hagerstown MG98/signing off
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 19:57:05 -0500 (CDT)
I'll be loosing the list tomorrow until next Weds. Off to Hagerstown
early A.M. Thursday. You all have a great week now, ya hear?

Larry, if you need a corner to curl up in, you're welcome to unroll
your sleeping bag in Adam's (and maybe Mike Robson's) room on Saturday
night. Just a few bucks to help defray the cost of the room would be
appreciated.
See you Saturday, have a safe ride down,
David Deutsch