Distributor Drive

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, tsherman@tecinfo.com
Subject: Distributor Drive
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:17:01 -0500
Tyson and all,

If I would have read two messages further I would have seen that Barney was
all over this.  His statement of the one o'clock position fits with my
memory of Haynes better than 2 o'clock but, unfortunately, that type of
info is tough to get hold of here at work and I don't have the experience
level to have the correct info burned into my rather feeble brain cells.
Anyway, Tyson, I hope that it has all worked out for you.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA 1000 miles into daily driving duties with no problems that I did not
cause myself.