Re: Attn: Ottawa MGers

To: quirt@sk.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Attn: Ottawa MGers
From: "Eric R. Stephen" <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 17:46:14 -0400
Dave:  The MG scene is alive and well in Ottawa.  The Ottawa MG Club
meets every third Thursday of the month at Louis' Steak House on
Cyrville Road.  Next meeting is July 16th.  The meetings generally start
at 7-7:30 but a number of us meet in advance for dinner and a beer.  We
also have a web page at
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189/omgc.html  If you are in
town fell free to drop in!

Eric