Re: Performance

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Performance
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 22:30:40 -0400
Chris Delling wrote:

> A while ago I noted that I had been given a G-Force vehicle performance
> meter from my loving wife.  This is a pretty slicj little gadget that
> monitors things like 0-60 time, quarter mile time, braking distances, etc.

  ...I too have one of those gadgets, they are indeed very cool.

  What weight did you enter for your B? I want to do some horsepower
measurements with mine but it requires knowing the vehicle
weight. My B is sort of a boy-racer at the moment and has shed
a few pounds from birth, and I am trying to guess.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/