Re: MGB on TV

To: mowogmg@pil.net
Subject: Re: MGB on TV
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@jump.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:50:53 -0500 (CDT)
Sorry to clutter the list w/ the same discussion twice:)

PS How to tell the difference between between 72-74-ish MGB. (Yes I
know open the driver's door and look at the VIN plate)

I have/had late-'72 mid-'73 & early-'74 and the cars are very close.

--
- INSIDE, I have the same personality disorder as LUCY RICARDO!!
Henry D. Reynolds           hdr@jump.net