Occupation Survey

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Occupation Survey
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:20:56 -0400
I would like to second Mike R's suggestion about a survey of occupations.
While catching some fresh air at the dance after the MG98 banquet in a
little group were: A financial expert (Rick B), a tugboat captain (Jim
something), a transportation expert (Mike R) and a computer guru (me).
With that kind of variety in such a little group it would be interesting
to find out wht the rest of this gang does.
I'll volunteer to tally the results. Send me an email with the subject as
"Occupation" and I'll gather the info for about 2weeks and see where we
are. If you think of an overall category add that.

Thanks

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.