Re: Ansa Question and air filter question

To: "Don Walton" <dhw@atomic.net>
Subject: Re: Ansa Question and air filter question
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:15:00 -0500
I installed an ANSA recently to the stock front pipe. Once you have the
pipes connected, then you have to fiddle for a while with the rear-most
hanger, but it WILL fit. In fact, I had fabricated a plate with four holes
to connect the stock with the Ansa bolts (at the rear), but then they lined
up on the third try. It's a good work out, but you'll get it!
I had to install a spacer for the middle bracket since the ANSAs bracket was
about 1 1/2 " too far to the rear of the stock hanger.
Hope this helps.

Dan
73 B