RE: Center console question - now just wasting time

To: "Ben Ruset" <bruset@home.com>, "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Center console question - now just wasting time
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 98 21:32:16 UT
Ben Said>

Man! I was hoping you forgot! (Or had more money to burn than I do!)

So, you're saying that one perfectly restored RB car is only worth a set of
rusty wire wheels? =)

I added>

No, that's what you are saying ... and some on the list appear to agree with
that - I'm just offering up some CB stuff as a possible trade!!  BTW, they are
not rusty, just smooth where the spline attaches.  Keep up the hard sell stuff
and I might consider throwing in some spare broken spokes!!!

Let me know when to expect delivery.

Thanks again,

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst