Re: Swaps

To: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Subject: Re: Swaps
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:21:05 -0400
>(who states affirmatively that 'hick' is a term used used by those who
>neither appreciate nor understand the quality aspects of rural life, and
>who is seriously considering donning his kickers, firing up the Case, and
>plowing under dissenting parties)

 While some may call me "anti-hick" I'm in the process of trying to find a job
and move to South Jersey -- a place with over a million square miles of pine
forest. You can't get much more rural than that, and if you ignore some of the
inbred residents (forget about West Virginia -- South New Jersey has a
higher %
of inbreeding than W. VA has) and ignore legends of the "Jersey Devil" than
you
might find it a nice place to live.

Me personally? I want to get away from the noise and TRAFFIC and enjoy my LBC
in solitude!!!

BEN RUSET
http://members.home.com/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring         http://members.home.com/mgbhaven
1978 MGB "ulcer in progress"                            1989 Mercury Cougar LS
"ghetto cruiser"