MG98 Hagerstown Photo

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG98 Hagerstown Photo
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:30:14 -0400
Last evening, when I arrived home after my normally grueling day followed
by a 1 hour 20 min train ride (sure beats living in the city) I spied on
the coffee table an odd cylinder.
Inside was the panoramic photo taken at the Car show last Saturday. The
photo was taken by a 1930's model camera that scanned the entire field
over a 15 sec time. The photo is about 5 feet long and very detailed. In
front are the Concours cars, followed by the T's, C's and  A's and there
I am in the row of Midgets. Followed by rows and rows of B's. You can
pick out Dr. Doug, Adam D, David D, Kevin R, Mike R. And probably all of
the other listers that were there (if you knew where there cars were
parked). It was a little expensive, but it's pretty cool.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

PS when I ran the spell check on this it wanted to change listers to
lusters Hummm)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager