NEW, SU stuff (used to be SU damping)

To: "mg list sprite" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: NEW, SU stuff (used to be SU damping)
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:26:17 -0700
Peter is correct in saying that the the front one is ALWAYS lower, even if
I sustain high rpm's, it still is lower.  I think I will check the damper
springs and for vacuum leaks because the idle adustment screws (on the top
that restrict how low the throttle can go) do not help.  I have turn the
screw all the way in on the carb that is not going up as high, and backed
the other one all the way out, with NO chang in the difference between the
two.

To answer the other question peter had, this is an old problem never
remedied in the year I've owned the car.  of course, it hasn't been
lisenced since before 1985!!!

If someone needs more info to help me, please ask!  I'm going to go outside
on this gorgeous day and try the suggestions I recieved!!

signed,
BARRY PALMER
amesfolks@snovalley.com
72 MG Midget (Sparky)