Squeak - Squeak - Squeak

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Squeak - Squeak - Squeak
From: PEspinoza2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:05:03 EDT
Hi,

I have a 71 Midget with a squeak in the front left.  Its driving me crazy when
I'm driving through town and hear this terrible squeaking sound every time I
hit a bump.  I've taken it to my local MG repair shop University Motors in
Grand Rapids(70 mile away) and they did take most of the squeak out for about
2 weeks and now it back and louder than ever.  Has anyone ever dealt with this
problem? Let me know if you have any ideas on how to find it and fix it.

I Also have a 76 midget with the worng motor in it.  From what I can quess it
came out of a sprite because the engine number has been removed. The little
engine will move and drive but bogs down with the smallest of hills or
incline. If any one has a 1275 W/ trans. that I can buy please or wants to buy
the whole car please let me know.

Phil
71 & 76 Midget
PEspinoza2@aol.com