Blade fuse Conversion

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Blade fuse Conversion
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:01:39 -0400
I was reading the MG classifieds, and saw one chap who had replaced his
alternator for a Delco 100 amp alternator and a blade fuse box.

While I would have liked to convert to a higher amp alternator (is the
Lucas one strong enough for a decent stereo, plus lights?) I'm more
interested in the blade fuses. I *loathe* the fuse box in the B now - I'd
much prefer to convert over to a more modern design. Anyone know how I
might go about this?

BEN RUSET
http://members.home.net/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring         http://mgbhaven.home.ml.org