Re: visiting graveyards

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: visiting graveyards
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:15:43 -0400 (EDT)

Mike,
Were the MG's next to an antique barn?  If so, the guy once was pretty heavy
into mgs.  THe loft of the barn was full of British car parts.  He usually had
2 or 3 cars in the barn in various stages of restoration. He lost interest in
the mgs and concentrated on his antique business.
He offered me the three cars and all the parts from the barn loft for $1500.
While it would have been a great purchase, the thought of hauling it all off
and storing the parts and 3 cars at my house kept my wallet in my pocket and
the wife happy.  She doesn't like the yard littered with rusting cars.
Someone did end up buying it all.  Never found out who.  So maybe the cars and
parts were saved from the junkyard.