Re: Request for the listers

To: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Request for the listers
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:20:45 -0400
baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com wrote:

> Would everyone please consider mentioning the MODEL they are asking
> questions about or commenting on when posting? Perhaps in the Subject line.
>
> It's very confusing to learn when the model is not specified.  I own an A,
> and while reading about B's and TC's is interesting, I need to learn A
> stuff and I just get overloaded reading them all.

I agree that the model and year would be helpful.  But don't assume that
something that applies to a B might not apply to your MG.  Several weeks ago
several people posted instruction on how to trouble shoot hazards and turn
signals in an MGB (69 I think). These instruction were very helpful in fixing
my hazards and turn signals and that is in a 77 Midget.  Just remember, lots
of these tips can be applied to many of the MG's.

--
William M. Gilroy
77 Midget (still DOA)