Re: needing hard to find part

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: needing hard to find part
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:59:53 -0700 (PDT) (22:59 UT)
>Does anyone have the piece that the hood prop goes into when it is not
 being used for a 69 MGB roadster?  If it is like the one on the boot it
 is a piece of metal that the rod slips into from the side.  I apologize
 if I am not being clear, but I haven't even been able to find out what
 it looks like, only can guess from what's on the boot.  If you have one
<and would be willing to part with it, please let me know.

 On Tintin, it's a block of rubber with a slot in it for the rod.
Moss carries them.  Might it be the same thing on a '69 roadster?

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*